Saturday 3 August 2013

My First Haul!

I've been wanting to revamp my skincare everything routine for a while, I decided that I deserved a mini shopping spree as I've been doing loads of overtime and not much spending!


Bodycare

Soap and Glory -The Daily Smooth - £2.50 - I saw this in the clearance when I was working yesterday, at £2.50 I knew I had to get one! I've tried a few Soap and Glory products but never a lotion/moisturiser, I always had the opinion that they were a 'gimmicky/gifty' brand but from the great reviews I've seen I'm starting to leave that opinion behind!

I probably won't do a full review on this as it's being discontinued, fingers crossed for them rebranding and bringing out some new products like they did with their facial skincare!

Vaseline - Spray and Go - When this was first launched I was convinced it was a 'look what we can do different' products, after all how can a 'spray' be that moisturising?! Apparently I was wrong, I've heard and read great things so I thought I'd give it a go, after all I am quite lazy in the body moisturising area!

Carex - Cola Bottles - My mum brought me Strawberry Laces Carex when she last came to visit, I loved the smell and how cute it looked in the kitchen, when I saw Cola Bottle 'flavour' I couldn't resist giving it a try (half price in Boots too!). There's not too much to say about this apart from it smells amazing!

Haircare

Umberto Giannini - Frizzi Extreme Taming Spray - £5.99 - I love my hair, but hate it's frizziness, I thought I'd found the perfect solution when I bought Moroccan Oil from my hairdresser but my sister soon discovered it and it subsequently 'disappeared'. Reluctant to spend a lot on a replacement I thought I'd give something cheaper a go, I haven't read any reviews so I'll see how it goes!

Umberto Giannini - Plump Up Volumising Mask - £5.61 - My hair is long, wavy/curly but incredibly flat so I'm hoping this will at least help me out a little (and Umberto Giannini was 2 for £8!).

Cosmetics

Barry M - Nail Paint Spring Green - £2.99 - This wasn't particularly my choice, we've got to wear green to work tomorrow so this is my contribution in the nail department. But... I haven't actually ever owned a Barry M Nail Paint (I know right!) so I'm excited to see what it's like.

Models Own - 5 Piece Brush Set - £10.00 - Theses are meant to be travel brushes but I desperately needed a lip brush and there was very minimal choice unless I wanted to spend a fortune. I needed to get a blusher brush too so I treated myself, I'll do a review when I've had a go at using them.

Facial Skincare

Boots Botanics - All Bright Refreshing Eye Roll On - £8.99 - I've suffered from dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember, for as long as I can remember I've also used Benefit Erase Paste. I really wanted to try something to actually get rid of the problem, not just hide it!

Eucerin - DermoPurifier Concentrate - £9.50 & Eucerin - DermoPurifier Cleanser - £9.18 - I intended to buy La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo but ended up chatting to the Eucerin Consultant. Usually I'm not swayed by people promoting a product but she really did seem to know what she was talking about and with a money-back guarantee and a two for £15 promotion I decided to try these two products out. I was also given two testers from the same range, a review will follow when I've had chance to test the range out.]


I hope you enjoyed my first haul, I tried to make it as easy to read as possible.

Have you tried any of these products?

Jade Rebecca
x


No comments:

Post a Comment